No upcoming meetings scheduled at this time.
Workshops will be preferably organized in cooperation with academic learned societies or regulatory bodies.
Proposals for meetings should be submitted to the Pharmacogenetics/-genomics Section Chair, Prof. Guilherme Suarez-Kurtz, at email@example.com.
Courses and symposia sponsored by the Pharmacogenetics/-genomics Section with the support of IUPHAR:
- Symposium: “Influence of Ethnicity, Genetics and Age on Drug Response and Toxicity”, 14th International Congress of Toxicology (ICTXIV), October 2 – 6, 2016, Merida, Mexico. Co-sponsored by IUPHAR Drug Metabolism & Transport Section
- Symposium: ”Pharmacogenetics: Focus on infectious disease and population structure”, Pharmacogenetics and Precision Medicine Conference, April 4 – 9, 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
- 3rd European Society of Pharmacogenomics and Theranostics Conference, October 7-9, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- 12th Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, June 27-30, 2015, Madrid, Spain
- Gloden Helix Symposium “Next Generation Pharmacogenomics”, March 11-13, 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Symposium “Globalized Pharmacogenomics-based Personalized Medicine”, World Congress of Pharmacology, July 16, 2014, Cape Town, South Africa
- Lectures by Section members at the 2nd Latin American Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine Congress, June 28-30, 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil [Pharmacogenomics 13:1449-53, 2012]
- Workshop “Implementation and Obstacles of Pharmacogenetics in Clinical Practice”, WorldPharma, July 20, 2010, Copenhagen, Denmark [WorldPharma2010 SW12.pdf]
- Symposium “Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Practice” at XI São Paulo Research Conference on Molecular Medicine and Pharmacogenetics. September 18-20, 2008, São Paulo, Brazil [Sao Paulo Congress Report.pdf]
- DIRAC PhD course on Pharmacogenetics /-genomics, August 26-29, 2008, Helsingør, Denmark [DIRAC program.pdf]