We are a group of scientists and clinicians working in universities and industry who are interested in the interrelationships between the disciplines of pharmacology and immunology.
To encourage the organization of international cooperation in immunopharmacology by:
- stimulating research in basic and clinical immunopharmacology world-wide
- promoting high scientific and ethical standards in research into related medicines and therapeutics
- promoting related scientific meetings, workshops, and courses in different parts of the world
- improving and harmonizing the teaching of immunopharmacology
- promoting the utilization of immunopharmacological agents in health care delivery, particularly in developing countries
- utilizing skills of clinical immunopharmacology in evaluating patients experiencing adverse drug reactions
- encouraging collaboration with other agencies and organizations interested in the study, development, and rational use of immunopharmacological agents
- exchanging and disseminating of information on the safety and pharmacovigilance of immunopharmacological-related medicines and therapeutics
- fostering cooperative efforts among educational, research, clinical, industrial, and governmental personnel engaged in activities relevant to the translational research in immunopharmacology
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to pharmacologists, immunopharmacologists, clinical pharmacologists, pathologists, clinicians, and immunologists interested in the interrelationships between the disciplines of pharmacology and immunology, who are affiliated with an IUPHAR</em member society. In addition, IUPHAR member societies and their sections are eligible for affiliation.
Applications for individual membership or society/section affiliation are to be submitted to the Immunopharmacology Section Secretary. Affiliated societies/sections are entitled to nominate one delegate to the business meetings of the Immonopharmacology Section.
For more information contact:
F. Levi-Schaffer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
M. Teixeira (email@example.com)
Like us on FaceBook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
If you have registered in myIUPHAR under the Members tab then you may join the ImmuPhar Discussion Group.