IUPHAR will consider providing funds for only those proposals organized or co-organized by the IUPHAR Division or Sections/Subcommittees. Otherwise, the proposal will receive consideration for possible sponsorship, but not funds. Only non-profit organizations and events encouraging the participation of developing countries will be eligible to receive IUPHAR funding.
All proposals must be submitted to the IUPHAR Administrative Office by e-mail and include the following information:
- title and objective of the project
- location of the event
- date(s) of the event
- other possible sponsors
- a budget
- list of participants and attendees
- a brief statement as to why the project is appropriate for IUPHAR funding
- a statement describing other efforts being made to raise money
- amount of funding requested from IUPHAR
Please see the IUPHAR Project Funding Request Template here.