Meetings & Events
Pharmacogenetics/genomics Section Home Governance How to Join Reports Statutes
Workshops will be preferably organized in cooperation with academic learned societies or regulatory bodies.
Proposals for meetings should be submitted to the Pharmacogenetics/-genomics Section Chair, Prof. Guilherme Suarez-Kurtz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activities in 2016
- Symposium: “Influence of Ethnicity, Genetics and Age on Drug Response and Toxicity”, 14th International Congress of Toxicology (ICTXIV), October 2 - 6, Merida, Mexico. Co-sponsored by IUPHAR Drug Metabolism & Transport Section
- Symposium: ”Pharmacogenetics: Focus on infectious disease and population structure”, Pharmacogenetics and Precision Medicine Conference, April 4 - 9, Cape Town, South Africa
Courses and symposia sponsored by the Pharmacogenetics/-genomics Section with the support of IUPHAR:
- 3rd European Society of Pharmacogenomics and Theranostics Conference, October 7-9, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- 12th Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, June 27-30, 2015, Madrid, Spain
- Gloden Helix Symposium "Next Generation Pharmacogenomics", March 11-13, 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Symposium "Globalized Pharmacogenomics-based Personalized Medicine", World Congress of Pharmacology, July 16, 2014, Cape Town, South Africa
- Lectures by Section members at the 2nd Latin American Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine Congress, June 28-30, 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil [Pharmacogenomics 13:1449-53, 2012]
- Workshop “Implementation and Obstacles of Pharmacogenetics in Clinical Practice”, WorldPharma, July 20, 2010, Copenhagen, Denmark [WorldPharma2010 SW12.pdf]
- Symposium “Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Practice” at XI São Paulo Research Conference on Molecular Medicine and Pharmacogenetics. September 18-20, 2008, São Paulo, Brazil [Sao Paulo Congress Report.pdf]
- DIRAC PhD course on Pharmacogenetics /-genomics, August 26-29, 2008, Helsingør, Denmark [DIRAC program.pdf]