Funding Requests to IUPHAR
IUPHAR will consider providing funds for only those proposals organized or co-organized by the IUPHAR Division or Sections/Subcommittees. Otherwise, the proposal will receive consideration for possible sponsorship, but not funds. Only non-profit organizations and events encouraging the participation of developing countries will be eligible to receive IUPHAR funding.
All proposals must be submitted to the IUPHAR Administrative Office by e-mail and include the following information:
1) title and objective of the project,
2) location of the event
3) date(s) of the event,
4) other possible sponsors,
5) a budget,
6) list of participants and attendees,
7) a brief statement as to why the project is appropriate for IUPHAR funding,
8) a statement describing other efforts being made to raise money, and
9) amount of funding requested from IUPHAR.